The Library subscribes to two download services for e-books and audiobooks:
You will need to have your 14-digit library card number. If you don't have your library card, call the circ desk and ask us to look it up for you.
E-books are available in formats for Kindle, nook, eReader, and more.
Selections include material for adults, teens, and children!
- Click on the icon above, go to "sign in" and choose Kellogg-Hubbard Library from the alphabetized selection. Then enter your library card number.
- Look up your device on the OverDrive Resource Center page to see what software you need and which file formats you can use.
- On the ListenUp! Vermont site, visit Help > Library Lending Policies for details about checkouts.
Click on the icon above, create a OneClick account and have access to an additional collection of downloadable audio and e-books. Many are always available -- no holds!
- Click "Register" in the upper right corner. Enter your library card number and other required information.
- Go to "Browse" to see e-book or audiobook offerings.
- Download the free OneClick app or desktop software for audio or e-books to your mobile device or computer.
- Items check out for 14 days, with 1 7-day renewal allowed; 5 checkouts allowed at a time.
- Find titles, check out, download, and read/listen. Click on the ? icon to see tutorial videos and FAQ pages.
Ask staff for assistance or attend a Digital Download Lab for one-on-one help, Thursdays 5:30-7:30.
Free audiobooks of public-domain material are available here:
Free eBooks are available here:
For an overview of file formats and compatibility, here's a handy eBook Cheat Sheet pdf.